LGTAG members are all welcome to attend the AGM, which will be held on the afternoon of 21 May 2018 in London.
The following day, the 2018 TAG Presidents’ Conference ‘Leading change and building resilience at the heart of local communities’ takes place at the Hallam Conference Centre, London.
Entitled: ‘Leading change and building resilience at the heart of local communities’, the conference is celebrating local government at the heart of placemaking, and brings together leading practitioners across sectors who are leading the way for how we survive and thrive amidst significant technological change.
- Jesse Norman MP – Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport
- Bridget Fox – Campaign for Better Transport
- Lilli Matson – Transport for London
- Lyn Basford – CIHT Futures
- Graham Hanson – Department for Transport
- Steve Birdsall – Gaist
- Andrew Radford – Birmingham City Council
- Asiya Jelani – Arriva Click
- Speaker – Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure
- Hugh Deeming – Hugh Deeming Research
- Dominic Donnini – Cumbria County Council
- Jonathan Munslow – South West Highways Alliance
See the conference flyer below for more details, and to book online via Eventbrite
Highways Magazine 18/05/2018 – Improving the Future of Here and Now, interview with John Lamb sharing priorities and plans for his upcoming LGTAG Presidency 2018-19